Founded in 2003, GMF was originally the Richard L. Hamlet Evangelistic Association, an evangelism and gospel outreach ministry. Reverend Hamlet traveled across the United States, utilizing evangelism and revival platforms in churches, at crusades, and in open air meetings to share the gospel with thousands of people.
In 2004, God enlarged GMF’s ministry scope to include the adopting, sponsoring, and supporting of gospel outreach initiatives in several countries around the world.
Today, GMF sponsors over 40 gospel-centered evangelism, church planting, and discipleship ministries in over 30 different countries. GMF reaches out to thousands of children and adults around the world daily, serving their physcial, emotional, social, and spiritual needs. Most importantly, GMF shares the saving, everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ in every facet of the organization.
What We Believe
- Bible: We believe that the Holy Scriptures, consisting of Old and New Testaments, were originally and inerrantly communicated by God and, therefore, are verbally inspired, and constitute the infallible authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- Jesus: We believe in the essential deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His inerrant teaching, in His substitutionary and expiatory death, by which we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in His bodily resurrection from among the dead, in His ascension to Heaven, in His present priestly session, in His personal return at the end of the age to raise the dead, glorify the church, judge the earth, and to reign as King of kings and Lord of lords.
- Man: We believe that man was created innocent and in the spiritual image of God, that he was tempted by Satan and fell, and that through his sin, his posterity thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is eternal separation from God.
- Salvation: We believe that the salvation of lost and sinful man comes only through the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit as man repents toward God and exercises faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Holy Spirit: We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit to convict the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment, and to indwell and enable the Christian to live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present age.
- Church: We believe that the church on earth consists of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ who are committed to the worship and service of God through the proclamation of the Word of God, the observance of the Lord's ordinances of His Church, and the administration of discipline.
- Resurrection: We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the just unto everlasting life and bliss, and the unjust to everlasting shame and perdition.
- Mission-Driven: We are committed to doing our part in fulfilling the task of discipling the nations so the Gospel message will be fulfilled.
- Independent: We are an independent organization working for underprivileged, unreached people groups without regards to race, creed, religious affiliation or gender.
- Strategic: We have developed a thorough process for selection and appraisal of the initiatives to be supported by GMF, as well as highly effective planning, monitoring and evaluation systems that are applied to each of the projects we help to fund or partner with.
- Holistic: Our approach is broad and inclusive. We're committed to providing a number of creative opportunities for our constituents to participate in.
- Unified: We believe in a philosophy of partnership and unification. We also value diversity in those who want to be a part of our efforts. As a result, we have to balance many expectations, but we foster support for each other and never lose sight of our shared purpose.
- Non-threatening: We choose not to engage in fundraising techniques or activities that are intimidating, manipulative, harassing or misleading.
- Accountable: We are scrupulous about observing the highest standards of accountability and transparency. We support financial reporting in accordance with the requirements of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Committed: We are committed to glorifying God in all that we do. Our ultimate goal is to lift Him up as the source of all good that comes from this organization.