Dr. Stephen Olford was a champion for expository preaching in the United States and around the world. He was often termed a preacher’s preacher and devoted his life to preaching the Word of God through the power of the Holy Spirit and teaching others to do likewise. He opened the Stephen Olford Center in 1989 to provide intensive training to pastors and lay leaders.
More than 25 years later, GMF is committed to providing the same intensive training in focused courses we call institutes. Pastors, church planters, lay leaders, and evangelists from all over the world come to our center for specialized training that enhances their ministries.
Dr. David Olford, who taught in conjunction with his father, leads these institutes every fall and every spring and is accompanied by Dr. Ted Rendall. Each institute includes lectures, messages, training from Dr. Stephen Olford via DVD, interactive sessions, times of worship, fellowship, and meals. On site lodging is also available.
Watch the video below to hear from past attendees about their experiences at our institutes.
2018 Winter Institutes:
- February 7-10: Expository Preaching and Teaching Essentials
- February 13-16: Strengthening Expository Preaching
- February 19-22: Practical Preaching and Teaching Workshop
2018 Summer Institutes:
- July 9-12: Expository Preaching and Teaching Essentials
- July 13-16: Evangelistic Expository Preaching
- July 17-20: Strengthening Expository Preaching
- July 23-26: Practical Preaching and Teaching Workshop
- July 27-30: Expository Preaching and Spiritual Growth
- July 31-August 3: Biblical Leadership
Register online using the links above or contact us for more information: call 901.757.7977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.